WDV Fact Sheets and Statements
Women with Disabilities Victoria – Fact Sheets:
WDV has developed a number of important resources for women with disabilities, which address a number of common questions and aspects of the work we do. They can viewed or downloaded in the links below.
- Fact Sheet 1: About Women with Disabilities Victoria (PDF) (Word)
- Fact Sheet 2: Women with disabilities (PDF) (Word)
- Fact Sheet 3: Violence against women with disabilities (PDF) (Word)
- Fact Sheet 4: Health and women with disabilities (PDF) (Word)
Women with Disabilities Victoria – Violence Position Statement:
WDV developed a position statement for violence against women with disabilities. The position statement is more in-depth than the Violence Fact Sheet, and is seen as particularly useful for policy makers, program managers and those interested in violence from the perspectives of both gender and disability.
The paper gives an overview of:
- women’s experiences
- examples of service initiatives
- recommendations for action,
- and a clear position on preventing and responding to violence against women with disabilities.
The violence position statement can be viewed or downloaded here: WDV Violence Position Paper (web version).