What does it mean to become a member?
Members can contribute to Women with Disabilities Victoria in the following ways:
- Become involved in one of our leadership programs designed to promote sharing leadership skills.
- Sharing information with other women through our e-newsletter and email bulletins.
- Representing women with disabilities on Boards, Committees and forums. These opportunities are circulated to members who have an interest in a particular field.
- Contributing to government submissions, representations to government and organisations and presentation of conference papers.
Is there a cost to join?
Full membership is available to women with disabilities in Victoria. Full membership is free.
Associate membership is open to individuals and/or organisations supportive of the aims of Women with Disabilities Victoria and enables exchange of knowledge, and participation with Women with Disabilities Victoria and its members.
Associate membership is $50 for individuals and $140 for organisations (this includes GST).
Online payment via Paypal
Direct deposit/EFT: BSB: 313 140 / Account No.: 12034898 / Name: Women with Disabilities Victoria
Cheque/money order: please make payable to “Women with Disabilities Victoria”
How to join:
To join online click here
or you can:
(2) Fill it out and send it back to us by either:
Download the form. Save it to your computer. Type your details directly into the forms. Then send back to us by attaching the completed documents to an email. Our email address is: [email protected].
Download the form. Print out and fill in your details. Send to our postal address:
GPO Box 1160, Melbourne VIC 3001, Australia
Protecting Your Privacy: All personal information collected by Women with Disabilities Victoria is protected by Privacy Legislation and will only be used for the purposes for which it is requested.