1. Nominees are those who have made a positive impact on the lives of other women with disability in Victoria.
2. Individuals (or groups) nominated for this award must identify as female (cis or transgender) or a non-binary person with disability and reside in Victoria.
3. You can nominate yourself or your group (self-nomination) or any individual who identifies as a girl/woman (cis or trans), non-binary, or gender diverse person.
4. Nominations must be completed on the nomination form found at wdv.org.au/BrendaGabeAward
5. Nominations may be submitted via the WDV webpage, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to GPO Box 1160, Melbourne. VIC 3001. Please retain proof of postage if posted on or around closing date.
6. Nominations close at 5pm on Monday 2nd August 2021. Late nominations will not be accepted.
7. Nominations will be acknowledged in writing within 14 days of the closing date.
8. All nominations must be accompanied by two letters of support from referees
9. All nominations require a photograph and a 50-word profile summary which has been approved by the nominee for publicity and research purposes prior to submission,
10. All nominations will be assessed by a panel who will select a winner they feel best exemplifies the award eligibility and criteria
11. The selection panel will be made up of representatives from the Women with Disabilities Victoria Board, the CEO and a community leader.
12. The decision of the selection panel is final.
A Decrease font size.
A Reset font size.
A Increase font size.