Enabling Women Leadership Program
We are looking for:
- Women and gender diverse people with disability.
- Who have goals to learn more about their rights and speaking up.
- Who want to learn more about being a leader!
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a mentor.
- Meet other local women and gender diverse people with disability.
- Create crafts and friendships
- Learn about self-care and have lots of fun too!
Where: Online via Zoom.
If you need support with participating online, just let us know! We admit, Zoom isn’t quite the same as meeting people face to face, however, we will be doing our best to make sure the Program is as enjoyable, accessible and friendly as it can be.
The program is FREE! The Program includes all materials like books, pens and crafts and supports if you need them. We are even working on a few surprises to showcase just how special this Program is!
To ask any questions please call Brigitte on (03) 9285 7805. Or you can email [email protected]