Women with Disabilities Victoria provides:
- education, training and mentoring through our Enabling Women Leadership and Mentoring programs, and the Experts by Experience group;
- community education and professional training through the Here We Are and Linking Up and Speaking Out projects, and Workforce Development training
- research, policy advice and advocacy through Government submissions and representation on committees.
The scope of the Workforce Development team covers:
- the intersection between Gender and Disability and its relationship to Prevention of Violence Against Women;
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- working with Women’s Health Services; and,
Our work is unique in its focus on the intersection between Gender and Disability, and as such we have produced several seminal pieces of research, including:
For a full list of research publications, please visit the WDV Resources and Publications Library.