Gender and Disability Manager Part-time (0.8 FTE)
The Gender and Disability Manager is a position within the Workforce Development program team, this position is responsible for:
- Leading the Gender and Disability Workforce Development Program and achieving the Program’s aims and violence prevention workforce development deliverables over the next phase of funding.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with Program funders, partners, and key stakeholders, to support Program delivery and expansion.
- Contributing knowledge and expertise in prevention of violence against women with disabilities (PVAWD), gender and disability equity for the achievement of WDV’s strategic objectives and broader strategic positioning of women with disabilities in primary prevention.
- Developing a strong and respectful team culture grounded in feminist and co-design principles
- Participating in the effective management of WDV as a member of the senior management team.
Applications close 5pm Tuesday September 14, 2021.
*Please note, only applicants who have addressed the Key Selection Criteria will be considered for this role.